Pages

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Shades and Braids

I took these pictures the other day and decided to post them. I don't know why but I was feeling very 70's. I picture myself in this outfit riding horseback in the woods, stopping by a beautiful lake and reading a good classic book. The scenery was just so pretty here.... can you believe this is my backyard?! Well it kind of is. I didn't even know it was back there until I took a little walk in the woods behind my house. I think it's just lovely.

xoxo - SassiGurl
























































































Jacket and white blouse: thrifted
High waisted pants: thrifted
Unlisted boots: TJ Maxx
Necklace and tiger's eye ring: consignment shop
Sunnies: borrowed from mom
DKNY belt: consignment shop

1 comment:

  1. Have you thought about signing up with Chictopia.com? I think you'd really enjoy the fashion community there and you can post your outfits, too. :)

    ReplyDelete