Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Reading is Sexy!

I just love relaxing! Well, today was a relaxation day for me. I so need more of those. Lately the stress has been piling higher and higher and I just need to let it all go and relax after a while. It feels so good! I didn’t dress up today and didn’t feel bad about it. I was extremely comfy as well as cute (if I may say so myself) and it felt blissful. Outside was supremely gorgeous out but very windy, as I’m sure you can tell. I also took a walk up what we call Cinder Road because it’s covered in coal. It was beautiful and I had a nice time with my baby brother who, of course, is also my wonderful photographer. The book I’m reading is “In A Far Country” by John Taliaferro.













































Sheer Pocket Tank: Alco
Purple tank: Walmart
Black Gauchos: thrifted
Butterfly necklace: gift
Juicy Couture Sunnies: Nordstrom Rack


xoxo - SassiGurl

No comments:

Post a Comment